Japan Haul

Continuing from my Japan-themed series of posts, here is a haul of some things I got while visiting. It is an expensive country when it comes to shopping for certain things but I couldn't resist it of course, even though when I was planning our honeymoon itinerary, I was more concerned about the historical places and all there was to see and do in Japan (you check all of that in this post and this post). Without further ado, let's get into the different products I shopped for!

Luxury

First off, is what I really wanted to get in Japan - a Salvatore Ferragamo belt. I wanted a nice designer belt that isn't the Gucci Marmont belt and I thought this would be a nice (and very expensive 😜) memento of our honeymoon, hence why I wanted to purchase it from Japan. Anyway, I got the Reversible and Adjustable Gancini Belt in Greige/Black, two colours that I wear back to back, day in, day out.


The other high-endish purchase is this little MK Mercer small wallet which was on sale and a steal at just €64 (approximately). I wanted a purse that could hold small change and cards especially while travelling and I could also use it when I'm home when I'm carrying a smaller bag.

Stationery

Japan is a haven for stationery lovers like myself. I picked up a few different pieces from different stores such as Loft and Itoya, with the latter being my favourite - imagine 10 floors of stationery articles 😍! The store was a treasure trove of gifts for our parents and sister-in-law and yours truly of course!



I also purchased a few other items from random stores on our way, including this cute Japanese calligraphy set. Daiso, a Japanese dollar store has a fantastic range of stationery as well and of course, I got carried away. I got some Disney page markers and sticky notes and a hoard or origami papers just because they look gorgeous!



I also got some notebooks from Daiso which I plan to use as travel journals. The craft mat comes in handy from time to time and I'm glad I purchased a good quality one from Tokyu Hands. I also purchased some stamps to add to my collection.



Skincare & makeup

Japanese people look like they never age and they have really beautiful skin. Their secret? Taking very good care of their skin. Just to give you an idea, Japanese women buy their sheet masks in bulk! Of course, I followed suit but went for smaller packs instead and got some different ones to try. I also bought some cocoon balls which I haven't found the chance to try yet. I got some rice powder cleanser which is perfect for travelling as you just take a few capsules and use one at a time by mixing the contents with water to obtain a cleanser/scrub solution.



I didn't buy a lot of makeup except for this Majolica Majorca Lash Serum Booster and some goodies from Etude House.

Randoms

No trip is complete without buying some random stuff and for me, those were 3 Kimmidolls which I fell in love with while in Japan, a handmade silk pouch, some accessories and good luck charms as well as some organization trays.




Finally, I had to get something from MUJI while in Japan and I got a sunglasses organizer and a necklace organizer which I plan to use once the walk-in wardrobe is assembled in place later this year.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment