A Review from The Mr. : Dove Men+Care Deodorants

Hello there lovelies :) I left today's review in the hands of my bf and he decided to review Dove Men+Care Deodorants... well, actually I decided that for him hehe.

Here's how all this came about...

Recently The Mr. bought two of these deodorants to try out something different than his usual ones and after using them for a couple of times, he ranted on and on about how long they lasted, the smell, etc so I told him why not review them on my blog? And he agreed *thumbs up for him*!!!!! I'm sure your better  halves or other men in your life will find this useful! Please read on for the Mr.'s views...

The range of Dove Men+Care deodorants consists of three different scents which come in cans of 150ml like the ones in the photo opposite. 

In order of preference, these are: Cool Fresh (green), Clean Comfort (blue) & Energizing Spice (orange).  Cool Fresh smells... fresh! and clean and Clean Comfort follows suit.  On the other hand, Energizing Spice smells quite zesty, spicy and citrusy.


The caps of these deodorants are a bit particular.  They come with like a safety-lock which is good especially if you have small children.  Instructions are provided on the back of each can.

I am really impressed with how long these do last, so I affirmatively say that they do what it says on the bottle... 24 hour protection! At the end of the day, they smell as good as if they have just been sprayed and another good thing about them is that they don't stain clothes.  However, since these are anti-perspirants, if applied very close to the skin, they will come out as a powder but in any case, no staining occurred.

To sum up, I would recommend these deodorants to all your guys!

Prices vary from one store to the other but I purchased these for around €3 each from a local supermarket. 

Johan (aka The Mr./The bf)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment