Review | Pupa Milano Gel Top Coat

In the beginning of the month, I was on a short break at Gozo, our more serene and tranquil sister island and of course, I had to fit in a little shopping spree.
 
I picked up this Pupa Milano Gel Top Coat after hearing a lot of good things about it and seeing I was searching for the perfect top coat, I thought of giving it a go. After trying 3279 top coats and a gazillion ways of trying to make them work, well, I can officially say the search is finally over!

 
Pupa Milano are well known for their novelty packaging and while the nail polishes themselves are presented in pretty standard bottles, nail treatments and in this case, the Gel Top Coat are supplied in a small carton box as well. I really like the brush of Pupa Milano nail polishes because it has a roundish end that mirrors the shape of the cuticle, hence offering easy, fool-proof application.
 
The formula is very easy to work with and dries to the signature volumised, glossy look of gel manicures. Moreover, on me, it lasts for a whole 6 days without chipping or tip wear! It can be used with any nail polish but works exceptionally well with the Pupa Milano Lasting Colour Gel polishes (check out my review here).
 
The Pupa Milano Gel Top Coat does not require a UV lamp to dry but it still dries very quickly despite its thick formula. Better results are achieved if the colour underneath is allowed to dry completely before applying the top coat.  
 
One last thing to mention is that I have never experienced any smudging on my nail art while applying this top coat and it is perfect for glitter polishes as it eliminates that gritty feel.
 

Pupa Milano Gel Top Coat is available for sale from authorised pharmacies and outlets at €6 for 5ml of product. More information can be found on the Pupa Milano in Malta Facebook page.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment