Event | Lierac Paris Summer Beauty Event

So, we got a thunderstorm. In August. And I hate it...I love the long summer days in sweltering heat! Call me crazy but I do! Anyway, since I am now confined inside, I wanted to share with you what went down last Monday at the Lierac Summer Event for us bloggers.




The luxury French skin care brand has been in the local market for two years now, albeit it is in it's 40th year. I have been a fan of the brand ever since I was introduced to it in their first ever launch event and I can vouch that they have amazingly good products and I have even turned my mum into a Lierac convert!

This event was one with a difference where apart from a short presentation on the products including some new lines which have just been introduced locally, we had the opportunity to have a mini facial with Lierac products, our skin analysed as well as a mini make-over and a one-on-one nutritional consultation.


The focus of Lierac is to target skin aging, pigmentation and other minor skin issues through the inclusion of natural, botanical ingredients. During the presentation, we had the opportunity to sample all of the luxurious samples. My favourite out of all were the Gommage Sensorielle and its mathcing Huile Sensorielle which are on my wishlist.


photos courtesy of Carmelo Establier

Lierac has introduced the Magnificence range this summer which is specialized anti-wrinkle care that can be used from age 40 onwards. They have also launched a makeup remover that has a treatment for eyelashes in it and a cleansing oil which emulsifies to a milky solution on contact with water. Last but most definitely not the least, they have also launched a self-tanner in the Sunfic range which also happens to be one of my favourite ranges from the brand because apart from the usual sunblock and aftersun, they also have products to prepare your skin for tanning before sun exposure to ensure an even tan.

During the event, I had a facial done as well a nutritional consultation. I really enjoyed both experiences and learnt more about healthy eating to maintain my weight and the facial was just what I needed to relax!

Me with Maja, the registered nutritionist during my one-on-one nutrition consultation.
Photo courtesy of the Lierac Malta Facebook page.



Lastly, after all the delicious nibbles and tasty infused waters, we were each given a goody bag in which I found a tan activating Iridescent Milk Mist with SPF15 which will take up permanent residence in my beach bag! I also picked up a few samples of the Mesolift Serum (my absolute favourite) to take with me wen travelling instead of carrying the full glass bottle as well as some samples for my mum.


Thank you once again to the Lierac team (Elisa, Maja, Roberta and Marika) for organizing a fun evening for us! Also, special thanks go to Carmelo for taking pictures throughout the event. Check out more of his work on his Facebook page here.

Don't forget to like the Lierac Malta Facebook page and check out the pharmacies that stock their products for the special offers they currently have. You can also book an appointment to have your skin analysed for free and don't forget to ask for your loyalty card!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment