Monthly Favourites | February

This month was probably the most hectic I've had in a while and since we didn't go out much, makeup wasn't really something I spent a lot of time on - I lived the absolute majority of the month in joggers doing housework (except when I was working obviously) so I didn't really get to experiment.

Somehow, I do have some new favouites. First off, my fresh hair cut! I really needed a change and around the middle of the month I decided to go for the chop! My hair is now in a short bob style which took some time to get used to again but I'm really loving it!


I have also tried out some new skin care, mainly Teoxane Eye Contour which deserves a full review and I am planning on publishing that soon. All I am going to say for now is that I have seen a remarkable difference in my under eye circles. Sadly though, I accidentally dropped it once and the metal head detached itself from the rest of the bottle :(

Next is this Victoria's Secret Scandalous perfume which I got from my last trip to London. Now that I have all my perfumes organized again (another thing I am loving this month), I thought of trying this one out and I'm in love! This perfume really does give me a confidence boost and it won't be long before I buy the full sized version.

I finally got the chance to try Flormar and my favourite products so far have been the Calcium Nail Gel and the Twist Up Lipstick in the shade Raspberry. The latter has a very nice shade that I think will suit most skin tones and it lasts for a very long time on the lips. Lately my hands and nails have been in need of a lot more TLC and this Calcium Gel has been God-send. My nails have started regaining their thickness and strength from the first use so this product will definitely go down in my must-haves list. Another nail polish that I have worn quite a lot this month is Essie Chinchilly which is kind of a dark taupe that goes with literally everything.

Speaking of TLC for my hands, The Body Shop's Frosted Plum hand cream is once again my hand cream of choice when on the go; and when I'm at home, especially before going to bed, I switch to the richer formula of Planter's Natural & Young Aloe Vera cream and wake up to soft hands.

So I guess I did get to experiment to a certain extent this month ;) Which products have been your favourites this month?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment