Event | Beauty Night Out at Melita - Celebrating 45 Years of Health & Beauty

I always get excited whenever I am invited to birthday parties - I think of them as a celebration of what has passed and what is to come which usually means bigger, better and brighter things. This time round, I was invited to join the celebrations as Melita Health & Beauty Clinic in St. Julian's turns 45 this year.


I always enjoy events hosted at Melita as we are surrounded with top makeup, perfume and skin care brands and we also get the chance to catch up in a rather relaxed atmosphere (of course Prosecco and delicious canapés are a welcome bonus after a day's work). The party served as a springboard to launch new offers and products such as Blinc Eye Cosmetics, the new Revlon HD Velvety Matte Lip Colors, new products by Sleek and other new launches from brands such as Collistar, Max Factor and Shiseido. As for fragrances and skin care, there are some new launches just in time for Christmas shopping as well.




The special bloggers discount on the night was the perfect excuse to justify treating myself to yet another Sleek i-Divine palette to add to my ever growing collection and I was delighted to see there was another palette included in the very generous goodie bag we were each given at the end of the night.


Melita will be celebrating their birthday with the public with special offers running all throughout November so be sure to like their Facebook page to stay updated.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment