The Detail is in the Embroidery featuring Zaful.com

Embroidery is one of the key trends in fashion at the moment. Thus when zaful.com contacted me to choose some items from their store, my obvious choice was this striped embroidered top



This was my first experience with Zaful and I was happy to receive the top within just two weeks and I was delighted all the stitching and embroidery are perfectly sewn. The top is quite light-weight but it was perfect for this morning as the day was pleasantly warm. The top also features a knot-front but it still fits me a little big so I am considering altering it to a smaller size. I paired it with jeans, ankle boots and a fringe bag for a smart-casual look. The blue and white stripes combination has always been a favourite with me for I find it equal parts stylishly appealing and easy to wear.





Have you bought any embroidered pieces yet? You can get discount codes for Zaful.com on RetailMeNot and you can also follow them on Facebook, Pinterest and Google Plus.

The top was sent to me by Zaful.com. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by Zaful.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment