NYX Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil in Milk has finally arrived!

After seeing a lot of videos on YouTube featuring this product, I decided to give it a go.  So I went on ebay and found this one for around €4.  I feared this might not arrive though because right after I paid for it, ebay sent me an email notification informing me that they have removed the listing because there was some kind of breach against their policy from the seller's side.  I contacted the seller but she said she had already shipped my item and ta da!! Today I got it! All packaged in cute pink paper wrap, a little green ribbon tucked in a bubble-wrap envelope :) Here are the photos:


Review will follow after I give this a through test :)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
7 comments on "NYX Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil in Milk has finally arrived!"
  1. Aww so jealous!!! When I started obsessing with makeup, NYX was the first brand I started shopping online. And have been wanting to buy a few since then, but still haven't bought any!! Hope you'll do a review soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the first product I have from NYX and I figured the best way to get to know this brand is through this product, judging by the many good reviews it gets! Will do a review as soon as I try it out! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lovely! I have nominated you for an award, thanks a bunch for mine :) http://sweetxsilhouette.blogspot.com/2011/01/blogger-awards.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read your review Lara! :D NYX is a great brand ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I heard a lot of good things about NYX! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had this for a while, you're gonna love NYX products lara, I'm in love. Give their round lipglosses / mega shines a try :) And their lipsticks are so pigmented and moisturising :D:D I also have their slim lip pencils, Powder blushes, cream blush and single eyeshadows and I love all of them :D The only thing I hate is that you can only buy this from ebay - since the shipping fees from their sites and also cherryculture are waaay too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Dyna! how's studying going? yeah i'm pretty sure I'm gonna love them! next on the list is Thalia lipstick actually. I agree with you on the shipping fees though so I have to wait till I find a good bargain on ebay :) xx

    ReplyDelete