Pleats Please

Spring has sprung! And fashion has taken a cue from mother nature with beautiful floral prints and embroidery blooming all over. The weather is still settling into warmer temperatures but now is the perfect time to start ditching the layers and wear the prettiest of skirts! 





Pleated skirts (more specifically the ones with accordion pleats) are literally everywhere this season. I am a big fan of this trend but being petite, I have to admit that I had to search quite a few shops to find a skirt that suits me given that such skirts are mostly available in ankle length variations.


Back lace panel shirt, H&M | Printed pleated skirt, Stradivarius
Shoes, Limited Collection at Marks & Spencer
Floral applique bag, ALDO Shoes & Accessories | Sunglasses, Marks & Spencer
Flower ring, River Island | Earrings, Michael Kors at Sunlab


I am pleatsed to say that I have found my dream pleated skirt at Stradivarius from their latest collection. It is this dark green silk number with a sort of oriental style flower print all over them. Them having quite a busy print, I paired them with a light-weight beige blouse which a little lace detailing at the back. However, my favourite part of this outfit is this bag which I got from ALDO. I think it brings the whole look together...don't you agree?



On a side note, I'm really digging how the outfit blended with the garden backdrop of the serene San Anton Gardens in Attard and how cute is that cat who wanted some cuddles while posing for photos? :)




Photos captured by Charlene Sammut

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment