MINT Health & Wellness - Keeping us in MINT Condition!

Last Monday I was invited to this 'do by Mint Health & Wellness through their marketing strategists Switch. The event took place at their offices in the vicinity of Maghtab which to me translates to 'middle of nowhere' therefore I made my way to the event a little ahead of time to make sure I'm not late in case I got lost. That didn't happen thanks to Google maps and I was on time to the event which I have to say was something totally different to other events I've been to.

We were shown the way to Mint's offices' kitchen which was beautifully set-up while Debbie from Barefoot & Curious was busy preparing a whole load of healthy nibbles for us to enjoy. I was glad to see some familiar faces and got to catch up with my blogger friends and even got to meet new people in the industry over a glass of prosecco.





Here is a brief insight onto the products carried by MINT and what the concept is about. MINT is committed to taking care of our bodies from the tender age of 6 months onwards with the brands they distribute. MINT is run by a team of 9 pharmacists so they know a thing or two about what our body needs to function in the right way. Their brand portfolio includes:
Organii Skin Care
Jack n' Jill - a personal hygiene range for kids aged 6 months up
CurlyEllie - hair care for children and adults with very curly hair
Shine Mixes - superfood powder mixes
Aquaint - natural sanitising water
Vit2Go - powdered vitamins and minerals sachets






The Shine mixes have really piqued my interest and I was happy to find them in my gift box which I was given at the end of the event. As the team behind MINT jokingly call them, the Shine mixes are basically 'superfoods for dummies' and each mix aims at providing that extra kick to our foods to make them more wholesome and nutritious. Each mix targets a different area and the superfoods in it are of course beneficial to that cause. You can incorporate the Shine mixes into your cereal, yoghurt, smoothies and even other foods! I will definitely be using them in my cooking and why not, share some ideas with you as well! Emma from Honest Foods Malta has shared some of her favourite recipes with the Shine Mixes which I sadly missed as I had to leave early.




Finally, if you're tempted to try anything that MINT has to offer, head to their newly launched webstore and use code LARASBEAUTYBIBLE5 for 5% off your first order!

Thank you MINT for having me, I am looking forward to a healthier me! 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment