First Impressions | MAC Cosmetics Snowball Limited Edition Christmas 2017

MAC's most hyped Snowball Collection has finally hit their 3 local stores last Friday and it is almost sold out! Luckily I managed to get what I wanted out of the collection so here's a first impressions post.

Right off the bat, you can tell that MAC has really made an effort with the packaging - everything is so pretty with the shattered gold tubes, pots and compacts and let me tell you, this collection is very photogenic!

photo courtesy of The Beauty Club Malta Facebook page

None of the kits and eyeshadow palettes seen online are available locally which I admit is a bummer, but, this is what is available locally (until stocks last that is):
- Crystal Adornments for Face & Body
- Lash 36 Gold & Lash 64 Silver
- 5 Extra Dimension Eyeshadows: Starry Starry Night, Delicate Drift, It's Snowing, Stylishly Merry, Frostwinked
- 6 Lipsticks: Shimmer & Spice (Frost), Holiday Crush (Frost), I'm Glistening (Frost), Warm Ice (Frost), Rouge En Snow (Matte), Elle Belle (Amplified)
- 2 Impalpable Glare Powder: Here Comes Joy, Happy Go Dazzingly

I got two lipsticks and an eyeshadow. The lipsticks I picked out are Shimmer & Spice and Holiday Crush and the eyeshadow is It's Snowing. Again, how gorgeous is the packaging? 😍 I'm loving the transparent boxes they come in too! The printed gold snowflakes makes them even more Christmassy!



Shimmer & Spice has the most beautiful duochromatic shift from burgundy to gold with a frost finish while Holiday Crush is a muted nude with a frost finish. I have only worn Shimmer & Spice for now and there's nothing bad to say about it - the colour doesn't go on patchy, has excellent colour payoff and although you will need retouching, it still lasts long enough. The lipsticks cost €19.50 each.




The eyeshadow is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and it's such a pity to use - my heart almost stopped when I had to swatch it for the first time because I really don't want to ruin the snowflake design. Again, colour payoff is always amazing with MAC so there are no issues with this product either. Price is €22.50.




The prices for the products in this collection are a little more expensive than the core products but I didn't mind that as I'm still getting a great quality product that looks pretty too!

The MAC Snowball Collection is available at MAC Valletta, MAC Sliema and MAC Tigne Point.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment