Paperless Post Review

I have always believed that an invitation to an event sets the tone of the event, but, more often than not, printed invitations end up in the bin (at least I hope it's the recycling one) which translates to money down the drain for the person sending the invitations.

Fortunately, Paperless Post is a godsend! Not only is it a way of saving the environment one invitation at a time, but it is a great way to save money on your invitations and make you look tech-savvy in this technological age we're living, all at the same time!


So, the company reached out to me and offered to credit my account with coins to spend. I chose to use them on 'save the dates' for our wedding. Here's my review of the website and the whole designing and sending experience.

First things first, Paperless Post offers online designing of flyers, invitations and cards which can either be customised with your photos or chosen from the vast selection of designs they offer. From time to time, they partner with several world-famous designers and lifestyle brands, including Kate Spade New York, Oscar de la Renta, Jonathan Adler, and Rifle Paper Co. The customising process is really easy to follow. Let me guide you through the 'save the dates' customisation that I chose ;)

Set up an account first so that you can purchase coins and save your designs as well as keep track of the invitations and cards you send out. To view all the available designs for Save the Dates, just hover over the 'Weddings' Tab, and select 'All' under 'Save the Dates'. I then chose the 'Queen Anne (Square)' designed by Rifle Paper Co. as it is the closest to what I had in mind.


I started entering the details of the event and designing the envelope and cards to match. Once satisfied, all there was to do was send the cards to recipients via email. To make sure that everything is perfect for your guests, you might want to send a preview to your own email address so you can view your invitations. Once sent, you can follow-up on who opened the invitation or not and track the event, and you can set up an address book with all your contacts ready for the next Paperless invitation!





The Save the Dates I chose came to just 7 coins per person! Coins can be purchased from the website to redeem towards personalising your cards, invitations and flyers being for professional use or individual use!!

I think Paperless Post is the way forward to sending your greetings, hassle free! Let me know if you try it, I know I enjoyed creating and sending mine!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment