Review: Marks & Spencer Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Hand and Body Lotion


This lotion was part of a gift-set I received for Christmas. The set also included 2 shower gels, a roll-on deodorant (which I gave to my Mum as I don't use roll-ons) and a hand wash all in a pretty yellow wicker basket.

I love the combination of moisturizing cocoa butter and fragrant vanilla as it leaves my skin silky smooth and smelling nice for hours. In fact, on the bottle, there's written:

'Specially formulated with natural extracts of cocoa butter and vanilla, this hand and body lotion will soften and moisturize your skin, leaving it feeling smooth.'


I like the pump dispenser because I can control how much product comes out, therefore none of it will go to waste. Also, I find it practical on my lazy days hehe because I just press the dispenser once or twice and slather it on.

I keep the bottle on the bathroom sink so that I apply some right after I wash my hands to replenish lost moisture due to the chemicals in the hand wash. I also apply body lotion every day after I shower to keep my skin soft and supple.

This is not the first body lotion I ever tried from M&S and I was always pleased with the results. In fact they are my go-to body lotions when I want to buy another one! All of the M&S body lotions have a 12 month fit-for-use period.
4 comments on "Review: Marks & Spencer Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Hand and Body Lotion"
  1. This sounds lovely, i just love anything with vanilla in xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too nicoletta :) it just smells lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. flavored olive oil near me

    ReplyDelete