Gel Nail Extensions course lesson 4

This morning, like the past three Saturdays, I had my fourth lesson, thereby I'm half way through :)

Today, I took the same model (my aunt) I had for my first lesson to do a refill on her nails. This is the end result:
















So what do you think ladies? Feedback is much appreciated :)

Lara xoxo
3 comments on "Gel Nail Extensions course lesson 4"
  1. lara they look great, i am a nail tech and have been doin gel for over 10 years i love the stuff..if i can give you any help find me on facebook (Martine Tuckley) or Twitter (Nailady). keep up the good work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Martine :) I will add you pn fb then :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. VLCC Institute Advance Nail Art and Nail Extension Course provides finest level of learning in VLCC Nail Art techniques like 3D Art, Nail Piercing with Jwellery, Upper form with inbuilt design.

    ReplyDelete