Review: e.l.f. studio Complexion Perfection

In this blog I will be reviewing e.l.f. studio Complexion Perfection.


I ordered this product in the beginning of June this year as part of my first order from e.l.f. cosmetics and I don't regret buying it at all! On the contrary, after I tried it for the first time, I was wondering how on earth did I manage to get through all this time without such a fantastic product! And at £3.50 for 13.5g of product, it is also a bargain...what's not to love about it?

So, let's start with how it looks...

The product comes in a sleek black compact case which you can easily pop in any bag (that's what I do).

On opening it up, there are four pastel shades: orange, blue, pink and green and a nice sized mirror.


This product is designed to help even out your complexion with respect to tone for a good make up base. The shades blend in the skin really well (no need to worry if you're gonna be left with green skin!) and here is how I use them for my skin:

- I mix the orange and the pink shades and use them to set my under-eye concealer.
- The green shade, I use to counteract any redness caused by spots and also around my nose and chin.
- The blue one, I don't use it much but it is very good to counteract any sallowness in your complexion.

I was also impressed because the product has a very good longevity...it stays on all night...and day!! Therefore, all in all, I think this is a really great product that every woman should own!
8 comments on "Review: e.l.f. studio Complexion Perfection"
  1. Nice review Lara!! :) I still haven't written a review on this lol !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stav :) looking forward to reading yours when you have written it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this but Im still not sure I want to get to try on the redness on my cheeks. What do you think is it worth buying to help with the redness?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That actually depends on the coverage you want Ashley. This provides light coverage so I use it as a setting powder to further neutralize my skin tone. I normally dont get redness on my face apart from when I have a blemish or two, in which case I use the NYX Concealer in a Jar in Green :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh okay. So do you put it on after I apply my concealer and then do I put my foundation on our foundation then that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is what I do:

    Foundation
    Under eye concealer
    Green concealer
    Complexion Perfection - I mix the pink and yellow and apply them with a small brush to set my under eye concealer and then mix all four colours together and apply to the rest of my face :) I hope this answers your query :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh okay Thanx I might just have to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personally love it very much :) it is definitely one of my must haves :)

    ReplyDelete