Birthday goodies :D

I just got back home after spending a whole day out with my better half for my birthday. He took the day off work and I took mine off Uni and we really had a great time, thank you hun, I really loved every single sec :D xxxxx. Also, this morning I collected my VivaLaNails sample pack from my post office after 4 days it has hit our shores and my latest order from elf cosmetics arrived as well :D

Anyways, here's a sneak peak of the pressies I got:


Shoes from Mum & Dad

for more pressies from Mum and Dad (and some from me to me), click here and here
P.S. Mum & Dad also funded the nail course

The elf order was a gift from my brother:




 Liquid Eyeliner in Stardust


Blending Eye Brush & Studio Powder Brush


 Nail Polish in Chocolate


Studio Cream Eyeliner in Midnight


Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan


Mineral Blemish Kit


Powder Puffs (for Mum)

And finally, my VivaLaNails sample pack:


My bf's present is still come... so he'll keep me guessing what he got me till this weekend... will post here as soon as I get that hihi :) In the mean time, here are the birthday cards I got:


Left to Right: from my brother, from my aunt and from Mum & Dad
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
2 comments on "Birthday goodies :D"