Monthly Favourites: March 2012

Once again, this month I have a good mix of new favourites and some re-discoveries as well thanks to the Project-Ten-Pan I am working on so let me get started on which products I have been using the most this month!

Starting with skin and body care, this month I have been using Jojoba oil and Witch Hazel to cleanse my skin and treat blemishes and my skin is looking better just in time for summer! Speaking of summer, I have also starting taking more care of my body and hence I have been giving my thighs a daily scrub with this Coffee Club Soap from Body Gourmet Malta that helps bust cellulite and prevents its formation.  My skin does feel taut after using this soap so I use shower gel afterwards but I do like the results so far!  To keep me smelling fresh all day, I have been using this White Musk deodorant that my auntie brought me from the States.

So, with regards beauty products, I'm gonna start with the face products first. With spring in full swing (the poet is coming out :P), I am ditching liquid foundation and opting for more lighter coverage products (not that I usually use heavy coverage products) such as the Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream when I need a little extra help and the Rimmel Lasting Finish Minerals Foundation on days when my skin is behaving itself.  All I do is just dab on the Essence Stay Natural Concealer over spots that need extra coverage and then, I set everything with the mineral foundation.  On the other hand, when I opt for the BB Cream, I just dab it on my face and blend it well with my fingers and I'm good to go as far as my skin is concerned... no need for concealer with this one! With me reverting back to mineral foundation, I also have a new brush to apply it with, the retractable powder brush from Born Pretty Store.


Moving on to eye products, this month I have really been enjoying the Catrice Intensif'Eye Wet & Dry Shadow in 010 Black or White Swan?!  It is a very nice eyeshadow that is best used wet for a more dramatic colour pay-off and dry for a more subtle effect.  However, I always make sure to use a primer when I use this eyeshadow dry as otherwise, it will fade away. Since I have included a mascara in my Project-Ten-Pan, I was using this everyday but for night time, I paired it with the Essence Multi-Action False Lashes Mascara for a more dramatic effect.  My fave eyeliner this month was hands down the e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black because it is very creamy and once dry, it doesn't budge a bit!


For lips, I have quite a number of favourites, namely Chanel Rouge Allure 66 Confidentielle, Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipsticks in The Nuder The Better & Pink Me Up! as well as Catrice Colour Show Lipgloss in Toast With Champagne and e.l.f. Studio Glitter Gloss in Ruby Raspberry and last but not least Essence Stay With Me Long-lasting Lipgloss in I Like Cotton Candy.


So those are my favourite products for this month ladies :) Until next post, stay beautiful!

2 comments on "Monthly Favourites: March 2012"
  1. That Essence mascara is great! I just don't use it as much as it'd deserve, I'm more into brown ones.

    ReplyDelete