March Collective Haul

Morning lovelies :) I just got back from night shift and thought I'd publish this month's haul before I get some decent rest and head out to enjoy this lovely day :) OK, so this month there has been a lot of make-up shopping in general, starting with the Essence & Catrice Haul that you can have a look at here.  Obviously that wasn't enough and I went back the week after and got 3 nail polishes:

Essence Legends Of The Sky nail polish in 02 Like Leo's Pilot Jacket
Essence Colour & Go nail polish in Space Queen
Catrice nail polish in Pool Party At Night

Moreover, I purchased this Sleek Pout Polish in Bonaire from ebay as tangerine lips will be all the rage this summer.  I also got this tube of Palmer's stretch mark cream to help fade away the few little ones I have on the back of my thighs (they're barely visible but I know they are there) and I have finally got round to purchase China Glaze Midnight Kiss nail polish which will be good to wear in summer as metallics are once again gonna be huge.


The last make-up purchase for this month is an e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Line haul which consisted of Peachy Keen Blush, Lotion Wipes Vanilla Coconut, Matte Lip Color in Rich Red, Lip Liner & Blending Brush in Fuchsia & Glossy Gloss in Merry Cherry.










Lip Liner & Blending Brush in Fuchsia | Matte Lip Color in Rich Red | Glossy Gloss in Merry Cherry 
Blush in Peachy Keen

Moving on to accessories, this month I have only bought a few, namely this pair of flower earrings (surprise, surprise), this boho chic necklace and Mum also bought me this cute raffia clutch bag. 



Lastly, I couldn't pass up this roll-sleeve detail Breton top from Tally Weijl and I also scored this necklace (which will be perfect with my Easter outfit) from Peacocks for only €2 instead of the €8 it was marked at! I also got this clutch/shoulder bag from New Look for Easter and this cost €15.99.



I also have some more clothing items coming up in another post as well as a few other items that I haven't yet received from overseas. What did you buy most of this month?

2 comments on "March Collective Haul"
  1. Nice haul, I'm curious about ELF matte lip colour. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul Lara! I got Essence Space Queen too, it's pretty and sparkly :) x

    ReplyDelete