How To Clean the Beauty Blender dupes

Hello everyone :) I just washed my makeup brushes and tools and seeing the comments I got about the Beauty Blender dupes featured in the May haul post, I figured I should review the sponges but before that, I want to show you how I thoroughly clean them to get them looking like new again.
 
I am aware that there is a solid shampoo for cleaning the actual Beauty Blender but you really don't have to spend that much money to clean these makeup sponges, a regular bar of soap will do!
 
To start with, wet the soap and the sponge with clear water. Subsequently, rub the sponge over the soap and lather up.
 
 
Rinse away excess soap under clear water, squeezing the sponge as you go. When no soapy suds remain in the sponge, wring out excess water and leave the sponge to dry thoroughly on a flat surface for a couple of days. Make sure you thoroughly rinse the sponge otherwise, bacteria may multiply in the sponge and cause you to breakout.
 
There you go! Let me know what you think about this method of cleaning the sponges!

3 comments on "How To Clean the Beauty Blender dupes"
  1. Thanks for the post, I will be getting one so always good to get any tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there are still any artists creating beautiful objects of art, I suspect, like any good news in the newspapers, they are not getting the headlines. 100 cbd bath bomb challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love beauty products and tips you provided are priceless. Thanks for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete