OOTD | Monochrome and a Pop of Red

Hey all so today is my boyfriend's birthday and we kicked off the celebrations yesterday with dinner at this little restaurant in Marsascala. It is quite a chic place so obviously I dressed up for the occasion. I have had this dress for a while and I only wore it once to the Wjcon bloggers' night. I love the monochrome pattern and my favourite way to add a pop of colour to such a combination is by wearing some red accessories. Here are the pictures:

 
Dress, New Look | Cardigan, Peacocks | Patent envelope clutch bag, McBailey
Patent red sling-backs, Gauda of Paola | Geometric earrings, New Look
Tresor Paris bracelet and Spinning Rings, 202 Jewellery
Watch, DKNY | Black Akoya Pearl double string bracelet, Tesor Jewellery
 
 
For those interested, here is a list of products I used to create this makeup look: 
 
Face
Inglot Under The Makeup Base
NYX HD Foundation HDF02 Soft Beige
Essence Stay Natural Concealer 01 Soft Beige
E.L.F. Mineral Booster Sheer
Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Kit
E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer
E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set
 
Eyes
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer Sheer
Essence Eyeshadow 03 Starlight
Catrice Intensif'eye Wet & Dry Shadow 010 Black or White Swan?!
E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeliner Black
Essence Multi Action Mascara Waterproof
Pupa Multiplay Eye Pencil 09
Essence Eyebrow Designer 04 Blonde
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
 
Lips
NYX Long Lip Pencil CLPL20 Plush Red
Givenchy Rouge Interdit 20 Illicit Raspberry

2 comments on "OOTD | Monochrome and a Pop of Red"
  1. I like this, looks very well put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so sophisticated and I LOVE the pop of colour to go with the gorgeous dress xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool

    ReplyDelete