First Barry M's!!...

...courtesy of my Dad! Well, actually a friend of his who owns a stationery and gave him this set of Barry M make-up for me which was being given for free with a magazine :D so I didn't fork out a single Euro cent for these beauties!


I got a Shimmering Body Creme which I will probably use as an eyeshadow base/highlighter; 
a very shimmery purple nail polish; 
a Special Edition Glossy Tube which smells like bubblegum;
and finally a pink Shimmering Eye and Lip Crayon


Reviews and swatches will follow soon ;)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
8 comments on "First Barry M's!!..."
  1. Very nice, i have these as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear loads of good things on Barry M and I really have high expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way cause I forgot, I will send my regards hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Barry M nail paint and lip gloss! The gloss smells sooo great (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the products, I wish to get some products from Barry M too! :)

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Gaby, I totally agree with you on the gloss! smells good enough to eat lol :) xx

    @Charlene: watch out for them with mags, otherwise I know Franks at Valletta sell their dazzle dusts :) xx

    @Jazzy: glad you like them, will enter your giveaway in a sec :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice!! ;) Lucky girl! I've seen swatches of these on uk blogs and the nail polish is really pretty! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nail polish reminds of party purple from elf!

    ReplyDelete