Review | Avon Mega Effects Mascara Blackest Black

Mascara is an indispensable makeup item and everyone should have at least two different formulations in their cosmetics bag. Sometimes, just a stroke of mascara makes you look wide awake and I for one, like to try out different formulations.

Avon have recently come out with a new mascara, aptly called, Mega Effects which comes in the most gadgety packaging ever, which ultimately is what lured me into buying this mascara. Here are my thoughts on it.

 
So, like I have just said, Mega Effects comes in a gadgety yet compact plastic packaging. You pull the pink cap off to reveal the actual applicator which you have to pull out of the black base and you will meet the innovative and extraordinary spoolie with a moving, ergonomic handle. It can be tricky to adapt your hands to the handle at first, especially if you have large hands but I promise, the results are well worth!
 
 

I find it is easier for me to move the handle to a 90 degree position and have the mascara applied right from the very base of the lashes to really make them pop. This mascara lives up to its name as you will get big, separated and well defined lashes right from the very first application and results last until you take the mascara off. I find that the mascara doesn't clump on me and I am really fond of the fanned out effect on my lashes.
 
 
 
Although it is not a waterproof formula, I always remove mascara with a waterproof eye makeup remover to ensure I take off all traces and my lashes are well cared for. I haven't experienced any irritations whatsoever when using this mascara and I will repurchase once I run out.
 
So if you're after a mascara that will actually make your lashes stand out (or you simply love unusual packaging), Avon Mega Effects is a good one to start with!
 
Have you tried Avon Mega Effects yet?


1 comment on "Review | Avon Mega Effects Mascara Blackest Black"
  1. It looks like a great everyday mascara. I heard it takes a while to dry which makes smudging a problem, did you find that the case?

    ReplyDelete