Christmas Haul and Gifts

Hello everyone :) Finally I have some time to blog again.  Hope you got to spend Christmas in a special way with your nearest and dearest :) I spent more than half the day at work as I was on day duty but my colleagues haven proven to be the best on days like these and they make it all tolerable :) Then in the evening I had Christmas dinner with my family and Johan. Sadly me and Johan broke up on the eve of New Year's Eve but I still wanted to show you all the gifts I got and catch up on blogging once again :)
 
So, we opened the presents on Christmas eve and all I can say is a huge thank you to everyone :D I love everything I got though the highlight would have to be the Coccinelle bag that Johan himself gave me. I'll leave you to the pictures of everything I received and what I treated myself to :)
 
 
First up are this pewter metal bracelet and ring from Mango which my brother got me. I love them as they lend and edge to any outfit and they go with a lot of clothes in my wardrobe. Next is The Body Shop Coconut Butter, an all time favourite which reminds me of summer and the All-In-One BB Cream which I have already tried and love. I'm in shade 01, the lightest available and it is a perfect match for me when my skin is on its best behaviour. 

 
Mum and Dad got me the cheesiest gift this year...three Yamamay undies which I had been eyeing for some time. I ended up getting the matching bra for the colourful one just because their underwear fits perfectly. How cute is the puppy one? :)

 
Moving on, my aunt got me this cosy midnight blue snood, something I have been looking for for some time now. Another gift I love is what I got from my Secret Santa at work is this beautiful organic cotton scarf in a very beautiful colour combination and a Belgian Chocolate soap.
 
 

And obviously I cannot skip the treats I bought for myself. I decided to go for some clothes from Mango this year. I love the store, they always have very cool stuff and I got to wear everything over the past month (except for the pants - they still have their tag on :P). The coat is my favourite piece and I even got it for a promotional price. The grey dress may look oversized but in reality it fits fantastically while the flowered one is more figure hugging and I love the leather details on the shoulders and around the neck.



That's it for Christmas gifts :) The last collective haul of 2013 is coming up shortly so stay on the look out for it!

3 comments on "Christmas Haul and Gifts"
  1. Oh everything is lovely but I mostly like The Body Shop products, Yamamay underwear and Mango coat! I am your new member! Happy New Year!
    mariasbeautifulworld.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please visit and follow my blog at beautynme14.blogspot.com! Thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! I just subscribed to yours! I hope you have time to spare. Please visit and follow my blog at beautynme14.blogspot.com! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete