Brand Spotlight | Wangbii Beauty Queen

Last Wednesday I was invited over to Wangbii, a Korean skin care and makeup shop which has opened its doors just four months ago on Tigne Street (the road behind Bizazza Street) in Sliema.





In the past I have tried a few Korean skincare products and while they are still a relatively new concept in Malta, I think having the best Korean brands under one roof is exceptionally benefiting especially for fellow bloggers who I know get such products online.

Wangbii is the Korean word for queen and once you enter the shop you definitely feel like you're one! The decor is very kawaii with pink being the predominant colour and the shelves house the cutest looking products from brands such as Lioele, Tony Moly, Etude House and Skin Food to name a few.



Upon arriving, I met the lovely Mapi who guided me around the shop, explaining what the products do and I was pleased to discover that there are various skin care products for different skin types and problems as well as a whole range of makeup and sheet masks, which I guess everyone knows how popular these are in Korean skin care. Most importantly, all products are based on natural ingredients.




Subsequently, I was treated to a complimentary makeup session by the same Mapi and I have to admit I was really pleased with the end result and I liked that she explained all the products she was using as well as throwing in tips on application of all products. 

A selection of products Mapi used to make me up :)

I really liked the Skin Food Lettuce & Cucumber Watery Toner which I decided to buy at the end of my visit and now I have some products in my mind to get on my next visit, mostly the Lioele Dollish CC Cream which gave my skin an even tone and stayed uniform all throughout the day and the Lioele Glittering Jewel Liner which goes on smoothly and is perfect for a smoky eye!

The prices at Wangbii are very reasonable and if it is your first time delving into the wonderful world of Korean skin care and cosmetics, it is definitely worth a visit! A word of caution though...all the cute stuff might be tempting to take away with you!

Wangbii is located just as you turn the corner onto Tigne Street in Sliema. For more information and to stay updated with news and products, like the Wangbii Malta Facebook page.

1 comment on "Brand Spotlight | Wangbii Beauty Queen"
  1. Wow! looks so beautiful. they've got nice items.
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/04/playing-with-colors-on-sunny-day.html

    ReplyDelete