Monthly Favourites | March

Last month I had the opportunity to discover a whole lot of new products and consequently, all the products (except one) featured in this post are new discoveries to me.  First off, two of the products I got with me from London - the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 005 Nude. 

I had been dying to get my hands on the UD Naked 3 after all the rave reviews and now that I own it, I can see what all the hype was about! I have been using this palette almost everyday since and my favourite shades so far are Burnout, Buzz, Liar, Factory and Mugshot. The brush that comes with the palette is also of very good quality and I really enjoy using it! 



The Rimmel nude pencil is also something I had been looking for for quite some time until I got to know that the shade isn't available locally so I got in in Boots. I like to use this kajal liner on the inner waterline to make my eyes look bigger and I think it is a more subtle option than stark white pencil. 

Currently, I am working on using up all the mascaras I had open and had totally forgot about and in the process, I have rekindled my love for Catrice Mini Max Volume Mascara. This gives my lashes quite a boost and is suitable for both day and night looks.

Moving on, I have two concealers - the NYX HD Concealer in the shade CW03 Light and the newly launched Catrice AllRound Coverstick in the shade 010 Nude. Both shades are perfect matches to my skin tone and I have to admit I like both of them for covering up blemishes and dark circles; however, I tend to reach for the NYX one more when I'm heading out and know there will be pictures taken.


The next product is MAC Mineralize Blush in Gleeful which I also got from London. Just in case you didn't know, MAC is finally opening its doors in Malta which means no more frantic hunts for their stores when I am abroad :D Back to the blush, this one is very pigmented and I always use a light hand when applying it. I really love its texture and the colour gives my cheeks a healthy pink look.

The last products I have to show you are the Essence Like A Million Miles Away perfume and the Catrice Ultra Stay & Gel Shine Base and Top Coats which they have only just recently released. I have been experimenting with the base and top coat along with some new shades from Catrice and I found they last really well, I still have to test their compatibility with other brands though to be able to give a full review. As for the perfume, to me it smells a little like summer and I really enjoy wearing it for an instant mood lift.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment