MAC Cosmetics is finally in Malta! | Haul

After months of speculation and waiting, MAC Cosmetics has finally opened its doors in Malta! The first counter is located at Debenhams, The Point, Tigne and they will be opening another store in Sliema too.

The in-store counter started receiving its first clients yesterday and this morning I went to pay a visit. So, list on one hand and credit card in the other, I happily made my way to MAC as angels were singing 'Hallelujah' in my head.

I was met by the bubbly Ylenia who was very helpful in getting me the products I wanted. I will not be publishing pictures of the store in this post for I shall do a separate one where I will include the actual store too. 

The prices are round about the same as abroad so I really can't complain. Also, Ylenia explained that they will be getting the collections as well in due time, the Back 2 MAC program also runs locally and they re-stock approximately every month. 


Here is what I got today:

Prep+Prime Fix+ Finishing Mist (€18.00) has been on my list for quite a while after reading countless of positive reviews on it. I am curious to see how it fares out on me.


Fluidline in Dipdown (€18.50) is the brown version of Blacktrack and seeing I love the latter so much, I see no reason not to like this one too. 


Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy & Frost Lipstick in Ramblin' Rose (€19.00 each) I never leave a MAC store or counter without buying one of their fabulous lipsticks. I was lucky enough to get the last Velvet Teddy they had (everyone should own this! It's so beautiful!). I also wanted to get Soar lipliner but it is already out of stock.



Once again, thank you so much Debenhams Malta for finally brining the brand to our shores! I'm looking forward to go check out the store in due time ;)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment