The Exit Interview Series | Volume #43

June wasn't a very good month in terms of empties because I really don't have a lot to show you and some products are common recurrences now so let's get those out of the way.

By now you all know that I can't be without Impulse deodorants and Lycia Makeup Remover Wipes and I continuously repurchase them cos I go through them real quick.


Next I have some nail related items starting with the Essence Sponge Nail Polish Remover Acetone Free. I don't think I would repurchase this product because I one used it to remove red nail polish and I couldn't remove any other colour after without getting all my fingers stained red because the sponge seems to retain the colours unlike other sponge removers from other brands that sort of push the removed polish down.


The other nail products, the Orly GelFX cleanser (pro product) and the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover are two products that I can't imagine myself working without when doing nails. I just love that they do what they are supposed to without any hassle whatsoever.

Lastly, I have a few makeup items. I won't be repurchasing any of these except for the Max Factor mascara and the Essence Brow Gel because I really like those two. The others however, I just don't like anymore and it took me a whole lot of effort to go through them before I could throw them away because I hate wasting products.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment