Review | Skin Food Lettuce and Cucumber Watery Toner

A while ago I was invited to Wangbii, a Korean makeup and skincare store in Sliema and the first of its sort in Malta. With everything being so cute and tempting, I couldn't leave the store empty handed and so I picked up the Skin Food Lettuce & Cucumber Watery Toner on my way out.


I was drawn to this product immediately upon having it applied to my skin by Mapi, the makeup artist at Wangbii as part of prepping my skin clean prior to makeup application. I was sold as soon as I had a whiff of the fresh scent the product carries and upon learning that it even removes makeup.

The packaging is nothing short of cute with the bottle a transparent light green colour that looks very fresh, just like lettuce and cucumbers! There is also a handy stopper that keeps the toner from spilling out. The amount is also quite generous - 180ml.


Now even though it says it's a watery toner on the label, I find that is a little more dense than your typical toner. I like to apply this toner right after I use makeup remover to remove any left over traces of make up from my skin and instantly refresh it.

I sometimes like to use it to remove makeup when I am only wearing just a couple of products and also in the morning and at work when I need to refresh my skin. Moreover, I have noticed my skin is looking clearer these days ever since I have been using this product.

The price may come across as expensive for some but I think that €12.95 for a product that is going to last you for a long time is reasonable. 

Wangbii is located in Tower Road in Sliema and you can follow their Facebook page for regular updates and offers.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment