Event | Aussie Hair Care Launch Party

Last Thursday I was cordially invited to attend the launch of world famous Aussie Hair Care in Malta. First off I want to start by saying the event was a blast and it was very well organized, down the last detail. I would also like to thank VJ Salomone for finally bringing the brand to Malta so we can also have aussome hair ;)



I made my way to The Galley restaurant in Ta' Xbiex where the event was being hosted wearing the closest thing I could find to purple in my summer wardrobe (the dress code on the invite stated '...a touch of purple') since I couldn't find a more purple outfit, I went with purple nails and makeup ;) We were greeted by Marija, the brand manager for Aussie here in Malta and the evening kick-started with some Prosecco and blue potato chips while we got to know the brand better and chatted the night away over some very tasty barbecued food. Remi Hairdressing expertly did some very creative plaits on whoever wished to have their hair done.


Blogger Elaine getting her hair done by Remi Hairdressing

Now let's talk Aussie. The Australian brand has been around since 1979 when their 3 Minute Miracle was first launched but the brand's cult favourite status really cemented itself in 2009 when their market expanded to Europe following the UK and as far as Israel and Hong Kong. The brand is mostly about making natural hair feel and look great and in Malta we currently have 23 ranges available all across the island and they will also be available soon on the VJ Salomone online shop as well.

Yours truly and blogger Maya posing with the models for the night

I have already used the Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner given to us during the event and my ends already feel a lot more moisturised and don't look like a haystack in this heat. Remember, there is more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start.

All photos by Daryl Cauchi Event Photographer

1 comment on "Event | Aussie Hair Care Launch Party"
  1. I really like Aussie 3 minute masks, especially the one for colored hair, it may not smell bubblegum as the hydrating one but it really protects the color!

    ReplyDelete