High - Low

Yesterday afternoon we celebrated my Dad's birthday with lunch at one of our favourite restaurants in Marsascala, Sepia. I always take every opportunity to dress up and wear new clothes and accessories I would have bought not long before.
Yesterday was one such day where I wore a new H&M dress and accessories and paired them with my Diane von Furstenberg 440 Gallery Bitsy Cross Body Bag, hence, high-low dressing ;) I love the cut-out at the back of the dress which gives the illusion of a matching crop top and skirt. I also loved wearing two new lip products from Kiko which lasted all throughout lunch without the need of a touch-up, but more on them in another post ;)

Here are some pictures that my other half captured for me :)






Dress, H&M | Sandals, Aldo | Bag, Diane von Furstenberg
Sunglasses, Marks & Spencer | Watch, Michael Kors at Sunlab
Bangles and bow earrings, H&M 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment