Beach Bag Essentials

Hey all, I hope you're all enjoying your summer to the full whilst taking care of your skin with the right products. In this post, I wanted to share with you my essentials for a day at the beach.

First off, I would like to show you this cute transparent bag that was given to me during an event and I find the size of it to be perfect for travel purposes and days at the beach etc. as it holds all my bits and bobs in one place.


Now let's have a look at the actual contents, starting with, of course, sun block. I carry three with me, the reason being that on my face I use one with SPF50 (and the boyfriend likes to use the LRP one because of it's dry touch finish) and on my body I use another one which helps me tan faster. My current choices are Eau Thermale Avene SPF50 Cream, La Roche Posay Anthelios XL Dry Touch Cream and Lierac Sunific 2 Iridescent Milk Mist. A mirror is of course a must as well.

Sometimes, you just need to refresh your skin on the go and I always make sure to keep a bottle of thermal water handy. Right now I am using Vichy Eau Thermale which is paraben free and is suitable for sensitive skin. Of course I also like to keep my lips protected and for that I use Nivea Pure & Natural Milk & Honey lip balm to keep my lips smooth and moisturised.

To keep me smelling good all day long, I always make sure to pack this travel-sized Fa deodorant which has a floral scent that's not overpowering and won't make everyone avoid you because you're giving them a hayfever attack ;)


Since I am a little bit of a freak when it comes to hygiene, I always carry a hand sanitizer with me so currently I am using this one by Primark.

Lastly, I make sure to pack a wide-toothed comb, some bobby pins and hair ties with me so I can keep my hair in check and off my face ;)

What do you carry with you to the beach?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment