Chic at the Beach

Here is another outfit post from my weekend in Gozo last week. This post, like the outfit post before it, also features a bargain from the River Island online sale. This time, it comes in the form of this gorgeous kaftan which matches my River Island bikini perfectly. I love how comfortable the material of this kaftan is and being white cotton, I really don't feel hot in it. I usually pair it with denim shorts when I am hitting the beach alone but for this post, I just wore it over my bikini (seen a little bit in the first picture).




Bikini, Kaftan & Sunglasses, all River Island | Sandals, Red Herring at Debenhams


2 comments on "Chic at the Beach"
  1. The kaftan is the perfect holiday piece! Have a great weekend.
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina! Best wishes for a fab weekend to you too :) x

      Delete