What I got for Christmas & Munich Haul

I haven't done a haul post in a while but Christmas gifts and the things I bought in Munich provided the perfect excuse for me to finally sit down type such a post and of course take lots of pictures to show you the items in the best way I can :)

Starting with Christmas gifts, I got some of the best gifts this year, most of which had been on my wish-list for quite some time. Here I will be showing you the fashion and beauty related gifts as I don't think it's any use to show vouchers and such.

Going from left to right, first is the Tommy x Gigi small felt pouch in navy and white which my boyfriend got me :) This has been on my wish-list as soon as it was released and he had already bought it for me for Christmas. It also features a grey felt anchor and a navy pompom and of course the Tommy x Gigi logo in gold metal. The chain strap and hardware are also in gold. My brother also gifted me with a very chic clutch bag from Accessorize which features embellishments, embroidery and a satin lining on the inside. You will soon be seeing more pictures of these beauties in outfit posts I have planned.


My parents were kind enough to buy me a pair of new Dolce & Gabbana spectacles from Optika as I needed a new, stylish pair. You have already seen them multiple times of course. and I have gotten many compliments on them from friends, family and even people on the street.

Lastly, a pair of double stud of earrings from I AM thanks to my boyfriend who had to gift me a secret santa gift :P Here's the story behind all this...every Christmas, my boyfriend's family have this little secret santa 'do where each one of us gets the name of the relative they have to buy a gift to (the usual way this works). Anyhow, the names are drawn by an outsider (a colleague of his cousin) so they really don't know anything about relations or so and as luck would have it, my boyfriend had my name drawn :P Luckily for me, he remembered I had shown him these earrings and he got them for me like the fabulous boyfriend he is :)

Now, I shall move on to the things I got from Munich, starting with clothing. One of the first shops I look for when I am abroad is H&M just because we still don't have any of their stores open here in Malta. I was mostly interested in the beauty section (I shall show you what I got from there later) but of course, I did have a quick browse in the clothes' department. I bought mostly tops as it was too stressful to keep removing layers and layers of clothing just to try on the new stuff. Left to right, a basic green short sleeve top, black lace top (came with a black silk cami), grey merino wool mix sweater, ruffle printed blouse. I also got a pair of leggings to use during my pilates classes.


Next up is Zara, from where I picked up this super comfy pair of flat Chelsea boots, this green roll-neck knit and this printed pair of trousers. Lastly, for clothing, I have this Tommy Hilfiger blouse which my boyfriend bought me as a vacation gift. I just can't wait till summer to wear it!


Of course, I couldn't resist getting a few accessories seeing that most of the shops were already at 50% sale. I got the biggest scarf of all from H&M and the best thing is it was only €3! I love the colours and prints on this one - of course expect to see it soon in an outfit post ;) I also got some hair ties. From Mango I got this set of silver and marble bangles and from Accessorize, I got this gold clutch bag which will definitely come in handy when wedding season hits. Another one of my favourite stores abroad is & Other Stories. While I love their style, most of their designs fit me too big but their accessories section is to die for. I picked up this little pochette which I can see myself wearing with so many different things!


Finally, the makeup and beauty items! As I told you before, I really wanted to go to H&M for their beauty section. I had first tried their products earlier last year when I visited Barcelona and I found them to be of very good quality so I quickly compiled a list of the things I wanted to get. H&M nail polishes are some of my favourites around. This time I picked up Olive Grove, Rock Oyster, Tender Greige and Prismatic. Next I got two blushes - Cameo Brown (cream) and Cameo Pink (powder). I also got an Overnight Lip Rescue and a Clean Canvas Lip Scrub which smells absolutely delicious! I was really curious to try the Glitter Glue and the Do-It-All BB Cream Leave-In Hair Perfector so I got those too as well as this travel sized brush and some makeup sponges.




Lastly, I have two products which I picked up from KIKO - Glossy Dream Sheer Lipstick 206 and the Unlimited Double Touch Lipstick in the shade 119. I'm really curious to give these a go and see how well they last of course.


I really enjoyed shopping in Munich especially with the really good sales they have going on at the moment but I am really looking forward to visiting Milan in two weeks from where I hope to bring my first pair of designer shoes home :)

Which were your favourite items?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment