The Best Of Me with CHIC Med-Aesthetic Clinics | Spider Veins Laser Treatment {Review & Third Treatment Session}

I hope the new year is all treating you well so far - mine has been very good till now as I started this new chapter in Munich. I see the first of January of every year as an opportunity to better myself, thus for one of the very first posts of 2017, I thought of updating you all with how my laser treatment of spider veins at CHIC Med-Aesthetic Clinics has ended.

I had my last review appointment a little more than 6 weeks after second laser treatment session. I am elated to say the least, that I can finally wear a skirt with confidence again! Yes, my unsightly spider vein is now almost completely gone and the treatment sessions have thus proved successful. Dr. Bonello suggested we treat what was left of what was possibly the origin of my spider vein just to eradicate the vein completely and only 18 pulses were needed to treat the area (bear in mind I started at 79 pulses).

First course of treatment

Now, at two weeks after treatment, all I have left is a small bruise without any redness or swelling whatsoever and that will highly likely be the last of my spider vein. Have a look at the results in these photos which I took every week to monitor progress.

Second course of treatment

Two weeks following last treatment session


You've seen the results for yourselves, now it's time to pick up the phone and call CHIC to book your appointment today! Thank you CHIC Med-Aesthetic Clinics for restoring my confidence!

You can view all the posts covering my journey by clicking the links below:


All opinions and experiences are my own and are in no way influenced by CHIC Med-Aesthetic Clinics.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment