Travel Look | Cold, so cold!

Welcome to 2017 beautiful people and welcome to my blog for another year :) Just last week I was in the beautiful but cold cities of Munich and Salzburg so of course, I had to pack a luggage full of practical winter clothes. The holiday was a very welcome break to ring in the new year with our friends and it was jam-packed with places and things we had to see and do.

I put together one of the most comfortable outfits to travel in without compromising on style of course. Luckily, I convinced my boyfriend to take pictures of the outfit before we departed Malta so I can share it with you guys.



I already owned most of the items I am wearing so I'm afraid you won't be able to find the exact clothes I am wearing in the shops. However, the coat, beanie and bag are still available as they are all new stock items. The boots have been in my collection for two years or so and they never let me down! They keep my feet warm and they never get wet inside so it's the perfect pair to travel to colder climates in. I really enjoyed wearing this Zara coat and River Island bag all throughout my holiday and they proved to be very good investment pieces.





Coat, Zara | Denim shirt & Embellished v-neck, H&M
Denims, Tommy Hilfiger | Boots, Indigo at Marks & Spencer
Backpack, River Island | Beanie, Peacocks | Glasses, Dolce&Gabbana at Optika




I shall be traveling to Milan for the first time this month so do let me know if you'd like me to shoot outfit pictures there too :) 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment