Cold Weather Beauty Essentials

If you live in Malta or a country with an extremely humid climate, you would know we cold weather is a killer here - for me at least. We don't get snow or sub-zero temperatures mind you, but when it's cold it can wreak havoc on my skin, making it dry and lack-lustre all over.

In this post, I will be sharing my absolute must-haves to beat the effects of cold weather as voted by you on my Instastories ;)


I will start with the one product that I don't leave the house without - hand cream. My favourites are from L'Occitaine and The Body Shop not only because they smell nice and do an excellent job at keeping chilblains at bay, but they come in the perfect size to put in handbags, which is why I make sure to stock up on them as I literally keep one in every bag. My personal favourites are Argan Oil, Almond Milk & Honey and Coconut from The Body Shop (I currently have the Christmas trio which is shown here), while from L'Occitaine, my favourites are the three shown in the picture with the Radiant Balm being my absolute favourite - it leaves a subtle shimmer on your hands + smells amazeballs!


Hydration is key all year round but I do tend to switch formulas according to season. For my face, I am currently loving Lierac Hydragenist Moisturising Gel Cream and Moisturising Serum. They both have light textures that are easily absorbed and don't cause my skin to turn oily while doing a great job at hydrating my skin. To prevent my lips from getting chapped, Eau Thermale Avene lipbalm is my best friend. It doesn't leave a white residue on my lips and keeps them moisturised for a long time.


For the rest of my body? Human+Kind Family Remedy Cream does the job. It is suitable for a ton of skin conditions, is all natural and is great for use by children and adults alike! Lastly, to beat cold weather's number 1 ailment - colds, I have resorted to ImmunAction and PropoliEVSP by Erba Vita. You can read my full review about both products here but they have really helped me in beating colds this year.



What are your trusted ways of beating the cold?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment