New Year, Same Me, New Glasses! - Meet Ralph!

You all now how the drill goes - new year, new me. Well I'm going with new year, same me, new glasses! Those who follow me on Facebook and Instagram have already caught a glimpse of my new pair of Ralph Lauren glasses which I got from Optika Opticians in Sliema. Technically I got them last December but I guess they can still count as something new to look forward to getting loads of wear out from in the new year, no?


I love my D&G's to bits but sometimes we all need a change - the little details make all the difference and these Ralph Lauren glasses are just what I needed to change up my look a little. For starters, I have been wanting a pair of tortoiseshell glasses for as long as I can remember but somehow, I never found the perfect pattern for me - it's either too dark, too light, too busy, but the pattern on this pair is, well, perfect! The very front of the glasses is black though so the tortoiseshell colour is most notable on the temples.


My favourite part of these glasses are in fact the temples - understated yet full of details! There's the Ralph Lauren logo on the brushed gold-toned metal end piece and a bit of leather that 'connects' the end piece to the temple. The lenses are the perfect size for my face and I like the fact that the nose pads are in-built. I always tend to favour such models more.



The sales assistants at Optika always go out of their way to help me choose the perfect frame for a) my very demanding tastes and b) my small face. With the vast choice they offer, I always find it difficult to narrow down my choice to just one pair but with their professional help and advice, I somehow manage and I am always satisfied with my final choice :) Finally, to keep my lenses clean and scratch-free, I use Kler Spectacle Lens Cleaner and the provided cloth to ensure my glasses are always kept in tip-top condition.



For ideas on what Optika have to offer, go ahead and check out my gift ideas post for it doesn't have to be Christmas to give gifts! Wishing you all the very best for the year ahead!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment