KIKO Milano Haul

Hey all! As promised, here are more detailed pictures of the KIKO Milano unboxing I posted on my InstaStories a couple of days ago.


I was looking for a replacement angled eyeliner brush and KIKO came to mind. I have other brushes from their collection and have always found them to be of good quality thus I went for it; plus, it's been ages since I last bought anything from them and they have some pretty good offers going on at the moment such as 2 + 1 on products from some 2017 limited edition collections. Here's what I got:

From one of their current limited editions, Metal Fusion I got the Highlighting Drops in 02 Sweet Dreams and the Water Eyeshadow 200. The Highlighting Drops can either be mixed with foundation to achieve a glowy look or else use them as a liquid highlighter which is my intended way of using them. The Water Eyeshadow can be used both wet and dry; wet making the colour more intense of course.


Left: Metal Fusion Highlighting Drops 02
Right: Metal Fusion Water Eyeshadow 200

Next up are more limited edition products, a Lip Liner in 01 Innovative Nude from the Fall 2.0 Collection, a Holographic Eyeshadow Palette in 01 Signature Brown from the Isa Arfen Asian Touch limited edition, a Metallic Lip Colour in 02 Desirable Burgundy from the Into The Dark collection and a makeup pouch from the Tropic Heat collection.



I also got some mascaras which are currently being sold at a discount. I got two Smart Colour Mascaras - 02 Electric Blue and 03 Emerald as well as the Standout Volume Waterproof Mascara to update my makeup bag for summer.




Lastly, I got a Dark Circle Concealer in 09 Light Beige which I have already tried and like and what this haul was intended for - an angled eyeliner brush Eyes 62. 

It's been a long time since I purchased makeup from KIKO or any makeup online for that matter and it felt like Christmas all over again opening the package :)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment