Re-branding my blog | Lara's Pint of Style

If you follow me on Facebook and Instagram or if you visited this space in the last 24 hours, you would have definitely noticed a change. After a couple of months debating with myself whether I should do it or not, I took the plunge and am currently in the process of re-branding my blog. What better time to do it than the start of a new week in the new year? 😉


Of course the biggest challenge was coming up with a creative name which is more representative of what I'm doing these days. I'm pint-sized and love to share my style with you here, so that's how the name came along. I will be switching things up a bit so please bear with me while I make the transition - I have a lot of big projects coming up this year and lot of diverse content - home decor, travel, lifestyle, wedding and of course fashion and beauty!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for being part of my journey and secondly, I'd like to invite you to tell me what type of content you'd like to see more of :)

Here's to everything being stylish and new!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment