Tribe Beauty Box | December 2018

I love beauty subscription boxes at this time of year as they usually contain more products and sometimes, they are of even better quality. The best subscription box I have come across is Tribe Beauty Box and after purchasing it for my birthday last October, I got the December edition as well because I was really happy with the products. Here's what was in the December box.


I'll start with the SUVA Beauty Liquid Lipstick because it's the Chrismassiest product in the box - a dark red that goes by the name of Besharam and is worth $18. I have dupes for this liquid lipstick in my collection so I wasn't really wowed by it being in the box. I have tested it out though and it does last for a good amount of hours without transfer.



Next I have two eye products - the Wander Beauty Exquisite Liquid Eyeshadow in Dove Grey ($26) and the Sistar Contour Bold Liquid Eyeliner ($7.99). I have only tried the liquid eyeshadow so far and I have to say I really liked the colour payoff, shimmer, ease of use and lasting power. The eyeliner looks easy to use but I still have to give it a go.



This month, there were four face products - three actual makeup products and a tool. First up is the Limited Edition Red Carpet Beauty Blender ($20). I have had dupes of the Beauty Blender before because I just couldn't justify the price but immediately on opening the packaging, I could understand the hype around it. I tried it and wow! Nothing applies my foundation better than this little thing!




Next I have the Kokie Transforimix Dewy Foundation Mixer($7) which I have mixed feelings about. I have yet to try it to be fair but I prefer a matte look for my foundation so I'm not sure how this will look. If any of you have tried it, please do let me know :)

The Balm seems to be a popular brand in the Tribe Beauty Box and this month, there was the Instain Blush in Toile ($22) included. Don't let the red colour scare you though - this blush gives a nice healthy flush of colour and looks very natural!



Lastly, I have the star of the show - the Bellapiere Glowing Palette ($50). It contains six highlighter options to compliment all skin tones. The glow on these is amazing! Bellapiere is fast becoming a favourite brand with me, they are very high quality and their products last really well.


That concludes my December Tribe Beauty Box post! I wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment