Introducing Love, Beauty and Planet

New brands pop up every other day but the ones which take the ever-growing concern about the environment seriously are few and far between. Love, Beauty and Planet are addressing the issue, one bottle at a time.

Love, Beauty and Planet is a new brand for Malta and they have kindly sent me three products from their range - the Argan Oil & Lavender Shower Gel, the Argan Oil & Lavender Body Lotion and the Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Face Cleansing Gel.


I really can't pick a favourite out of these products so I'm going to start with the Face Cleansing Gel as it has a different scent to the other products. I comes with a pump dispenser which is great as just one pump is more than enough to cleanse my face with. I don't use this as a makeup remover, only as a cleanser after removing my makeup with a dedicated remover as it lathers up well and I feel my skin is thoroughly cleansed. It has a fresh scent which translates to a fresh feeling on my face which lasts for quite a few minutes. The only thing that bothers me with this cleanser is that sometimes, the around my eyes itches after I use it.


Moving on to the Argan Oil & Lavender range, I have the shower gel and body lotion and they are what I'm currently using everyday. First off, I love the scent! It's exactly what I crave for after a long day! I love how calming it is, especially the body lotion which is perfect to use at night as lavender helps induce sleep.


The shower gel lathers us nicely, which is something I definitely look for in a shower gel and the body lotion rapidly absorbs into the skin so there are no issues with it leaving a sticky residue on the skin. I feel the products have a herbal scent to them which somehow makes me feel like I am actually using that is beneficial for my skin. 



Lastly, all Love, Beauty and Planet products are vegan and their bottles can be recycled. Also, I love how they remind us to go easy on the tap in order to save water. Did you know that just by keeping the water running while brushing your teeth, you're wasting copious amounts of this precious resource? Every little helps, let's do our bit to preserve the world we live in! Let's Love our Planet!💓🌍

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment