EOTN 26/02/11: e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette


Ahhh what a nice sunny day today here in Malta! Unlike yesterday night -_-, which is the reason why after  I applied make-up and got dressed up, me and my bf decided to stay in at mine.  It was freezing cold outside so we figured staying cosy inside with my family was a much better option.  We grabbed some take away (actually Dad and Johan braved the cold) and since my brother was not going out either, we spent the night enjoying some good laughs and board games.  Anyways, back to the actual subject of this post... my eye make-up.  I created this gradient look on my eyes with the colours from the flowers on my top (silly me forgot to take a picture of the outfit before I changed into my pyjamas and house coat). Here are a couple pics:


After I completed the look, I remembered a Barry M advert where the model wears very similar colours to the ones I wore.  I looked the advert up on the Barry M website...


... result! What do you think?

Anyways, here is a list of all the products I used to create the look (I am not very photogenic and could not get a decent photo of my full face, but for those of you who are interested, I am also including the list of products I used on the rest of my face).

Face
Inglot Under Make-up Base
Revlon ColorStay Make-up in 180 Sand Beige for Combination/Oily Skin
e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection
essence stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige
Rimmel London Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
e.l.f. Studio Make-up Mist & Set

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
Gray creme eyeshadow from e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Black Licorice
Sapphire blue, mid-purple and light pink from e.l.f. 32 Piece Collection Everyday Brights Eyeshadow Palette
e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara
Max Factor Khol eye pencil in 020 Black

Lips
Vaseline
e.l.f. All Over Colour Stick in Pink Lemonade
Primark Beauty light pink lipgloss (part of a set) 
7 comments on "EOTN 26/02/11: e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette"
  1. What a gorgeous look, love the colors :)

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely you're so good with eyeshadows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!

    Is a house coat a dressing gown? Sounds like a good idea mind when its cold! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it's a dressing gown Enigma and its absolutely fab when its cold! xx

    ReplyDelete