Review: e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Mauve Luxe

Hello my lovelies I hope you're all well and preparing for the weekend :) Today I'm going to review the e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Mauve Luxe.  Now, I had done a review on the Super Glossy Lip Shines I have but since I got this after, I thought I'd still review it on its own.  I got the other glosses free with a promotion from elf cosmetics and I loved them so much I decided to get more and this was the first in my list.

I had this for quite a while now and have been using it a lot both with subtle make-up looks and event the more dramatic ones.  With regards to the packaging, staying power and taste, it is like the other elf lip shines I have in my collection, so please check out the review for more details on those matters.  However, I think this gives a much nicer colour pay-off than the others.  I really like the actual colour of this as it is not your average red-tinged lip gloss... it's got a nice deep red hue with a little golden shimmer, making it a perfect compliment to all make-up looks.  I like wearing it alone as well as layered on a nice red lipstick.  Here are some pictures:

I now have in mind to get Angel and Candlelight as well and at £1.50/€1.70 a pop I don't think I will harm my wallet too much will I?

Have you tried any of these lip shines ladies? Which is your favourite one?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
2 comments on "Review: e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Mauve Luxe"
  1. I love these glosses and I have both Candlelight and Angel. Candlelight is definitely my favorite as the color is gorgeous while Angel is more like a clear gloss, still very good for the price. Love this color too, maybe I'll get it in my next order. Thanks for the swatches!

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to catch this update.There are many in the market which we are unaware of.Cosmetics are very individualistic when coming to skin tones and therefore have to use one to see whether it suits you.organic lipstick

    ReplyDelete