And today... I shopped!!!!

Hello lovelies how are you all today? I am just back from a shopping trip with Mum! Here's all I got:


Brown bag, White Button-down Shirt and Eggplant coloured Parka, all Bossini (actually Mum paid for these hehe)


Peter-Pan collar t-shirt and Black rose print cardi, Pull & Bear


Charm bracelet, Accessorise (also paid for by Mum)


Ankle grazer shoes, local shoe store; Brown ankle boots and leopard print dress, both Tally Weijl

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
8 comments on "And today... I shopped!!!!"
  1. Dont you just love it when your mum buys you stuff! Hehe! I like the lepord print dress, nice!

    Oh and I am 90% sure my bf has ordered the spinning earring rack the same as the one you got. Got to wait till valentines to find out though, it'll be a good excuse to buy more earrings I think! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I love it when she pays lol! who doesnt? I fell in love with the dress as soon as I saw it lol!

    Great :D keep me posted on that one! and yes I agree with you... you dont want to leave it all bare do you :P ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stuff, i love the shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your haul, gorgeous boots.

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dresss is so gorgeous :):):):) I adore it :D
    You should wear it on our get together :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the peter-pan collar shirt! And both boots are fab :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Charlene: Thank you dear xxx :)

    @Dyna: You totally read my mind xD xxx

    @Gertrude: Glad you like them :) xxx

    ReplyDelete