Monthly Favourites: February 2011

Here are my favourites for this month ladies! Most of them are products I have re-discovered but I have also included a few new purchases as well. Here goes!


Inglot Under Make-up Base, e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral, Revlon ColorStay Make-up in 180 Sand Beige, e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan + Napoleon Perdis Protege Lipgloss (my new favourite lip combo), e.l.f. Waterproof eyeliner pen in Black, Rimmel Nail Rescue Hardener & Barry M Shimmering Body Creme in Gold Reflects (been using this a lot in the inner corner of my eyes).

For some reason I forgot to include the e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Black Licorice which I have been using a lot this month as well and the two bracelets I have been wearing the most (pink one is from Accessorize, the other is from Tenda).


And of course the latest additions to my ever growing shoe collection!


What were your favourites this month ladies?
2 comments on "Monthly Favourites: February 2011"
  1. I love the Revlon ColorStay foundation as well!

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually returned to using this foundation as I was getting some redness on my skin due to the weather and I forgot how much I love it!

    ReplyDelete