What's in my Work Bag?

As most of you probably know, I have started working as a Medical Laboratory Scientist mid-August so I thought I'd do a What's in my Work Bag? post for you all who want to have a nosey :P  Let me show you the bag first:


This is the bag I use on most days so that's why I chose it for this post.  I usually co-ordinate the bag with my outfit but this bag is big enough to hold everything including my lunch.  I got it from Bossini during some sale period and I like the muddy brown colour which matches most colours.  It has a little zip pocket at the bag and another one on the inside as well as two other inside pockets for a mobile phone and say a little mirror.  Let's get on to the contents: 


Apart from my mobile phone (which I took the photo with so it is not included in the picture), I carry with me my make-up bag; a notebook and pen so I can take note of new things/procedures; pink iPod Shuffle; some tissues; chewing gum; house keys which I attach to a butterfly key finder, a Betty Boop key-ring and a heart shaped key-ring with flowers, butterflies and a little rhinestone that Johan had given me as part of a Valentine's Day gift; and last but not least, my access card.

Here's what's in my make-up bag:


I carry all this stuff with me everyday and when that time of month approaches, I always make sure I have some sanitary towels.  In winter, I also like to carry with me an extra pair of socks should I happen to wet the others with rain.  So basically, all the contents are: Impulse deodorant, e.l.f. Shine Erasers, wet-wipes, comb, hand cream, glasses cleaning cloth, mirror, hand sanitizer, lipgloss, black kohl eye pencil, small nail file, basic sewing kit for emergencies and the lipstick I would be wearing on the day (shown here is the e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Colour in Natural).

What do you carry with you ladies?

1 comment on "What's in my Work Bag?"
  1. Wow you're so organised and prepared for anything!I just carry a rubber band, some hair pins, my eyeliner and compact powder in the zip of my bag. Then I use the rest of my bag to hold my lunch, pencil case and notebook..and I ALWAYS forget to carry tissues :P

    ReplyDelete