Quick update and some manicures

Hello my lovelies :) I'm sorry for not posting regularly this week but I started work last Tuesday and I still have to get used to this new schedule. I have scheduled some posts though so as not to neglect the blog completely.  Anyways, here are two manicures I did for two of my friends this week.  First up is a gel manicure that consists of a plaid design on the tip and a half flower on the ring fingers and thumbs.  See if you like the colour combination:



Next, I did a corset manicure for another friend today. I like how girly it looks!



Have you ever tried any similar designs?

6 comments on "Quick update and some manicures"
  1. The corset one is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the corset one too :)

    Hope the new job is going good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) So far so good with the new job :) Thanks for asking :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of the nail art designs very much :) I particularly love the colour combo of the first one :) Great work!

    Daniela x

    ReplyDelete