Monthly Favourites: August 2011

Hello ladies :) This month has passed by so quickly and so much has been going on in my life which brings me to my first favourite thing for this month... starting work as a full time Medical Laboratory Scientist :D So far I'm really enjoying my work I just hope this enthusiasm stays with me all along :)







On to my favourite beauty products for this month.  First up, are two new products that I recently got from ebay (full reviews coming soon), namely the Peel-Off Nose Clay Mask to remove black heads and Bubble White Effervescent Nail Cleaner.  So far I like the results delivered by both of these products but I will talk more in detail about them when I review them.

As far as lip products are concerned, I have been favouring the following this month:
~ e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan (perfect for work)
~ e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Goddess (alone or paired with Rosy Tan)
~ e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural (another perfect shade for work/everyday which I like to wear either alone or in combination with Mauve Luxe)
~ e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Mauve Luxe (paired with Natural Matte Lip Color).

Once again, I have been using Wet 'n' Wild Brulee, Cover Girl Mocha Latte and e.l.f. Sheer Mineral Booster on an everyday basis.

With regards accessories, I have been wearing mostly my new peacock earrings as well as these cute dress shaped earrings and this vintage nautical necklace (all from ebay).

What were your favourites this month ladies?

3 comments on "Monthly Favourites: August 2011"
  1. I love elf's mineral lipsticks as well! My favorite is pouty petal and its perfect for every day use :) And the "Goddess" lipshine is so pretty as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really amazing you got a job in the field you wanted :)

    ReplyDelete