NOTW: Azure Tiara

Good afternoon ladies :) A quick manicure for this week! I have opted to wear my much loved Smoky Brown nail polish from e.l.f. this week as I quite like it at this time of year.  However, I still wanted a quick way to add some nail art and seeing my current busy schedule with work and other errands I run in my off days, I dug into my nail art supplies drawer and found some nailene rhinestone stickers and decided to use the tiara-like ones from the Earth Angel set and ended up with this manicure:





4 comments on "NOTW: Azure Tiara"
  1. I love love this colour from elf! Mine has gone all thick and gloopy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color and the whole look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this color ! It is very similar to the one i have on my nails right now. Love iT!


    http://everythingsweetpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls :) This is one perfect colour for fall!

    ReplyDelete