Monthly Favourites: September 2011

Hello loves! September is up an gone already which could only mean one thing! It's time for my monthly favourites post again!  I have quite a good number of favourites this month so let's get right into it... The first thing I've been loving is my new working shift which leaves me with plenty of time for myself and consequently blogging :) 

Let's see which beauty products I have been abusing of mostly this month starting with skin care :P


Apart from my La Roche Posay Skin Care products which I use religiously everyday, I have been loving a selection of the new Montagne Jeunesse masques especially the Blemish Mud which is my go to mas to perk up my complexion and eventually clear out blemishes.  I have also been using this black head peel off masque from The Face Shop which I got off ebay to clear out my nose area from any black heads that might be present.  Furthermore, this stainless steel comedone extractor makes popping zits and black heads so much easier and is pain and mark-free!  Being made out of stainless steel makes for easy disinfection as well!

I have had quite some bad looking zits on my face this month thanks to mother nature and the crappy September weather we have here so I have been using my NYX HD foundation and with it the Inglot primer and the e.l.f. make-up fixer to keep my face looking flawless.  With using foundation more frequently, in comes the Sigma F80 brush which is absolutely the best brush ever to apply foundation with!



For work, I have been opting for the e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer in Rosy beige to let my skin breathe and set my under eye concealer with the e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection and the rest of my face with the e.l.f. Mineral Booster in Sheer.  To further conceal and treat my zits, I have been using the NYX Concealer in a Jar (Green) and the e.l.f Mineral Blemish Kit.  

For my eyes, I have been using pretty much the same two eyeshadows most of the time, namely Wet 'n' Wild Brulee and Double Espresso from the CG trio. I have also been using the e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pens (Black & Coffee) as well as the e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner (Black) quite a lot this month as I am trying to use up quite a few products before buying new ones (more on that in a later post).

Lastly, on my lips, I have been using mostly pink tinged colours and I am looking forward to get some more lipsticks and lipglosses in deeper pinky berry shades for Autumn.  This is what I have been using mostly this month: e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural, Barry M Special Edition glossy tube, Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Cocoa Shake, Primark beauty pink lipgloss.


That's it for this month's favourites from my side ladies :) What have you been loving lately?

3 comments on "Monthly Favourites: September 2011"
  1. I am also loving the Montagne Jeunesse masques! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. one suggestion though...try using a less busy background while taking pics. that'll bring out the products more...just my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection :) Im a bit of an ELF fan so nice to see what other people are loving xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete